What is a cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that are used when they visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access www.tupropertyinspain.com and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of www.tupropertyinspain.com
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies: last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, enhance website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify an individual.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: these are stored on the device’s hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit www.tupropertyinspain.com; they have a specific expiration date, after which the cookie ceases to function. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyze visits and help us understand how users get to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: allow www.tupropertyinspain.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information in these cookies is collected anonymously (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third-Party Cookies: Cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content providers (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to keep track of your visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytic Cookies: are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and to ensure the best performance and service for the user, collecting data on their activity.
By accessing www.tupropertyinspain.com, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing on www.tupropertyinspain.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on www.tupropertyinspain.com may not function correctly.
- Personal cookies: in order to recognise you and provide you with a better service, our site uses personal cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies save time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively. No cookie allows us to contact your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
Our site uses the services of Google Analytics, which is provided by Google, Inc. headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Therefore, by visiting our site you expressly agree that this information generated by Google Analytics Cookies may be transferred to Google Inc. servers in the U.S., particularly the information generated by the cookie about your use of the site, compiling reports on-site activity.
USER SETTINGS TO PREVENT COOKIES.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools → Options → Privacy → Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- If you use Chrome, under the section Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647=en&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you will be able to configure the browser. To find out more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- If you use Safari Preferences → Security. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/
What will happen if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.