Complete Guide to Alicante
The Cadastre is a key piece in property management, but errors can arise and affect your assets. Here we offer you a detailed guide on how to correct them, especially relevant for property owners in Alicante, as it affects the expenses and taxes when selling a home.
The Cadastre, in charge of valuing real estate, is essential for fiscal and administrative issues. However, errors can occur and it is crucial to address them. This informative guide will provide answers specific to the city of Alicante, aimed at those who value and care for their properties.
Why is it important to correct errors in the cadastre?
Correcting errors in the Cadastre not only avoids possible legal and tax problems, but also guarantees that your property is valued correctly, directly affecting rates and taxes. Check the evolution of house prices in 2023.
Steps to fix errors
- Detailed review: Conduct a thorough review of the cadastral data of your property. Check the surface, uses and any relevant details.
- Necessary documentation: Prepare all documentation to support necessary corrections. This could include deeds, updated plans, and any other documents that validate correct information.
- Contact con Cadastre: In Alicante, contact with the Cadastre Management is essential. Provide the documentation you have gathered and clearly explain the errors you have identified.
- Follow-up: Constantly monitor to ensure that the correction process is moving forward. You can check the status of your procedures online or directly at their offices.
- Professional advice: If you encounter difficulties, consider seeking professional advice. A competent technician can streamline the process and ensure that fixes are made properly.
How can I request rectification from the Cadastre and what is the procedure?
Sending a letter requesting the modification of the surface, providing the following documents:
- ID photocopy.
- Property Deed.
- Plan showing the entire surface of the property
This documentation can be sent through the cadastre page, in section Submit other applications, WRITINGS AND GENERIC DOCUMENTS.
A digital certificate or PIN code is required and can also be done with an electronic DNI. In the latter case, you must enter the IDESP or NUM Soport, which is a code that appears on the DNI below the date of birth.
Correcting errors in the Cadastre is a task that requires patience and diligence, but the long-term benefits are significant. In Alicante, where real estate is valuable, ensuring that cadastral data is accurate is crucial. Follow this guide to optimize the value and legality of your properties.